Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Purchasing of products from Parts Plus Australia members in order to gain entries is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to Capricorn members.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Competition commences at 00:01 (AEDST) on Saturday 1st July 2017 and finishes at 23:59 (AEDST) on Saturday 30th September 2017. All entries will be based on purchases made within these dates/time periods (“Competition Period”).
- To get entries into this promotion any Capricorn member who spends over $300 in a single purchase with any Parts Plus Capricorn Supplier during the promotion period will be entitled to one entry into this promotion. Capricorn members can make as many purchases with Parts Plus Capricorn Suppliers during the promotion period and will receive one entry for each eligible purchase made.
- There are no limit to the number of entries permitted per Eligible Entrant.
- At the end of the promotional period all eligible entries will be collated, and a random draw will take place on Thursday 2nd November 2017 at 12.00pm AEST. The Winners will be notified by a phone call or email by 8th November 2017 (“Winner Notification Date”). The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The one entry drawn and deemed to be the winner by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, will win:A trip for two to the 2018 Capricorn Convention in Salou Spain* which will be provided exclusively through Capricorn Travel
*The Convention Package includes:
- Return economy airfare from each Australian mainland capital city to Barcelona
- Return airport transfers from Barcelona to Salou
- Twin/Double share accommodation staying at the Hotel Port Aventura Salou. Accommodation is for the duration of the Capricorn Convention (13 – 20 May 2018) which is a total of 7 nights in total including Buffet breakfast daily
- Entry to all Capricorn key note speaker seminars, and Theme Gala Dinner
- Happy Hour daily between 5.00pm and 7.00pm
The Convention Package Prize Does Not Include:
- All other meals, drinks or transfers other than those noted in the package inclusions listed
- Any return transfers required to and from nearest Australia mainland capital city
- Cost of passport, ESTA (Visa waiver) Visit https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/, vaccination certificate and other travel related charges
- Excess baggage charges
- Travel insurance (we will separately invoice you if you elect to purchase travel insurance through Capricorn Travel)
- Trips and Excursions
- Capricorn Cruise Convention Extension;
11. Total Prize pool valued at up to A$7,860 (1 x Prize packs).
Registration, travel to and from, and attendance at the Capricorn 2016 Convention is subject to the Capricorn 2018 Convention Terms & Conditions and the Capricorn Travel terms and conditions. A copy of these will be provided with the Registration Form and is also available at www.capricorn.coop under ‘About Us – Terms and Conditions’.
12. The Prize winner is responsible for any costs associated with redeeming the Prize.
13. The Prize winner acknowledges that if the Prize winner is not permitted to participate or to continue to participate in the Prize for any reason set out in this clause (including but not limited to if the Prize winner breaches the Event venue and ticket terms and conditions), the Prize will not be rescheduled and the winner will not be entitled to compensation.
14. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity form as required by the Promoter and/or the prize supplier.
15. If for any reason whatsoever a Prize winner does not redeem their Prize or an element of their Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu. In any event, if a Prize winner does not claim their Prize within 30 day of the date upon which the Promoter first attempts to contact them, they will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select another winner. This process will continue either until the particular Prize is claimed or valid entries are exhausted, whichever occurs first.
16. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter.
17.If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to disqualify any entrant; and/or to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
18. Unless otherwise stipulated, no Prize, is transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
19. Each entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal details for future promotion and marketing purposes.
20. Each entrant consents, if the entrant becomes the Winner, to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, customer testimonials, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Parts Plus Australia Limited of 95 Munibung Road, Cardiff NSW 2285. ACN 081 051 738.